Fineco Card Debit
The free contactless card, with a single PIN, to withdraw everywhere in Italy at all ATMs and purchases with direct debits on your account.
- Free BANCOMAT® ATM withdrawals everywhere in Italy above €99
- Purchases from anywhere in Italy and abroad, plus online purchases without additional fees on the main travel websites
- Customizable limits and ceiling directly from website and app
- Maxi withdrawals up to €3,000
- Maxi purchase up to €5,000
Fineco Card Debit: shipping charges of €2.25.
Withdrawals: €0,80 commission fee when you withdraw up to €99.
A loan in your pocket
With Extra Card pay for purchases at a fixed amount monthly rate.Find out more
Too many expenses? PagoFacile
You can choose online which purchases you want to pay for straight away and which you want to pay off monthly.Find out more
Fineco Card Credit
The mono or multifunction credit card for all needs. Withdrawals at all ATMs, free revolving option activation and charges billed the following month.
Reloadable: safe, stylish purchases
Perfect for making secure online or in-store purchases. Fineco reloadable cards can also be used by under-18s and to withdraw money abroad (€2.90 per withdrawal, fixed charge). Costs just €9.95 a year, with no fees on top-ups.
Carta Extra – a loan in your pocket
A scheduled repayment card that offers you finance of up to €2,000 for your spending.
Use it when you like and pay back your purchases at a convenient fixed monthly rate.
Gold cards are reserved for clients who:
- already have a standard Fineco card
- are at least 26 years old
- have a balance of at least €5,000 in their account
- have been Fineco clients for at least 6 months.
In all cases, applications are subject to evaluation by Fineco, which reserves the right to refuse to issue the card, even if the above conditions have been satisfied.