Get the most from your trading experience, join Fineco Professional Trading
If you meet the necessary requirements, aware of the lower level of protection provided, you can request to be identified as a Fineco Professional Client and benefit of a dedicated offer.
Up to 100:1 leverage
Possibility of trading on CFDs, Forex and CFDs Logos with transparent spreads and up to 100:1 leverage.
More tools available
Ability to trade on CFD LOGOS TIME with underlying stocks, currencies and futures on indices and commodities, and on all instruments without KIDs.
More extensive range of bonds
Access to bonds traded on the ExtraMot Pro segment and the possibility to trade in the primary market.
Trading Specialist Service
The Trading Specialist service puts a team of specialists at your disposal, experts in financial markets to provide operational support on all the trading instruments and services of the Fineco platform.
By becoming a professional Client you will have a series of dedicated advantages, such as the Order CallBack service, a preferential channel to be re-contacted for OTC bond trading.
Books, lists of favourites and price lists for Pro traders are updated automatically, without the need for manual refresh and without additional costs.
Up to 100:1 leverage for high level trading
Pro Traders have the possibility to trade with leverage 100x Classic CFDs and Fx CFDs.
The intervention measures introduced for these products by the new ESMA regulations for retail Clients do not apply to Professional Clients:
Check that you have the necessary requisites
Make sure you meet at least two of these three requisites and become a Fineco Pro Trader. Find out more.
I can self-certify my knowledge of financial instruments through my work experience or studies.
I have carried out operations of significant dimensions with an average frequency of 10 transactions per quarter in the last four quarters (with Fineco and/or other brokers).
I have a portfolio of financial instruments (including cash deposits) that exceeds €500,000 (with Fineco and/or other brokers).
Trade with number 1
With 26 stock exchanges worldwide and more than 50 currency exchanges with real-time quotes, Fineco is the most-used platform in Europe for investments and trading. Over 460,000 Clients have already chosen the innovation, security and solidity offered by trading with Fineco.
Three platforms, one goal: always offer the best trading solution.
- Web Trading to access 26 international stock exchanges without leaving home.
- PowerDesk to have all the tools of a trading room right in your home.
- Mobile, with Fineco app, to manage your account, cards and investments.
Shares, Bonds, Futures, Options, ETFs, CWs & Certificates accessible from one account, with real-time quotes.
No disclosure costs on American markets and on the Italian stock exchange.
Plus CFDs, Fx CFDs, Logos Time CFDs and Daily Options to operate without commission and transparent spreads on shares, index futures, commodities, world currencies and Government Bonds.
Not yet a Client?
- See if you have the necessary requisites and fill in the application to open a Fineco account as a Retail Client.
- Once you have opened the account, apply for classification as a Professional Client from Account Management > Services > Trading and Investments > Request professional user classification.
- The Bank will verify that you have the requisites
- Once approval has been received, aware of the lower level of protection provided, start trading at a professional level.
Already have an account?
- Check if you have the necessary requisites
- Access your account and apply to change your classification to Professional Client directly from Account Management > Services > Trading and Investments > Request professional user classification.
- Once approval has been received, start trading at a professional level.
SE SEI GIA' CLIENTE FINECO
SE NON SEI ANCORA CLIENTE
- Verifica di avere i requisiti necessari
- Clicca sul link Apri il conto e compila la richiesta di apertura conto Fineco come Cliente al Dettaglio.
- Successivamente all’apertura del conto corrente richiedi la tua classificazione a Cliente Professionale direttamente da pagina Gestione Conto > Gestione Servizi > Trading e Investimenti.
- Una volta ricevuta l'approvazione, inizia a fare trading a livello professionale.
- La Banca valuta la sussistenza dei requisiti per l’upgrade della classificazione da Cliente al Dettaglio a Cliente Professionale.
- Consapevole del minor livello di tutela prevista, una volta ricevuta l’approvazione, inizia a fare trading a livello professionale.
CFDs are complex instruments and present a significant risk of losing money quickly due to financial leverage. 70.77% of retail investor accounts lose money due to CFD trading with FinecoBank. You should consider whether you understand how CFDs work and whether you can afford to take the high risk of losing your money.