This advertising message is for promotional purposes only. To view all the terms and conditions for the advertised services, please refer to the fact sheets and documentation required under current regulations. All services require the client to open a Fineco current account.
1 CFD are excluded from the offer of 50 commission-free trades. CFD and Forex trading are leveraged products and can result in losses that exceed your deposits. They may not be suitable for everyone. Please ensure you fully understand the risks involved.
2 No annual fees for the first card for each account holder; £9.95 annual fee for the second card; £2.95 card shipping cost. The ATM provider may charge additional withdrawal fees. Fineco will not charge any fees for transactions or withdrawals made in the currency of your card. With Fineco’s EUR Visa Debit Card, your EUR purchases and withdrawals are debited directly on your EUR account, so you have no exchange rate commissions.
4 You only pay the spread.
5 Up to £499 trading commissions in a month >> £6.95 per order / Up to £799 trading commissions in a month >> £ 3.95 per order
The £3.95 fee is only applied, if the total generated monthly commission fees are more than £800 for online transactions on UK Shares, European shares [NS1] (EquiductGermany, Xetra, Equiduct France, Netherlands, Portugal , Euronext, Italy), US Shares (Nyse, Amex, Nasdaq). The fee is also applied for specific types of derivative futures, if the generated monthly commission fees are more than £500. See the fact sheets for further details.
Transactions executed on the following markets are subjected to additional costs: Finland, Spain ,Switzerland and all orders non traded on line or not marketable on line. See the fact sheets for further details.
For transactions executed on specific markets, you may incur additional taxes or fixed fees related to the single market.
3 No. 1 Bank in Europe for online trading / The most used platform in Europe – Source: Main European brokers balance sheets 2015 (Comdirect, Cortal-Consors, Dab Bank)
* Best Digital Bank in Italy – Source: Global Finance Award, financial magazine – 2016.
* World Finance 100 Award – Source: The international magazine World Finance 100 positioned Fineco amongst the top 100 corporations of 2015, from a selection of 17 banks at a global level.
* The most recommended bank – Source: The Boston consulting Group “What really shapes the Customer Experience” Research 2015
* One of the most solid bank on the market - Source: 22.9% CET1 transitional, FinecoBank Financial results as of December 31, 2016
* 98% satisfied clients. Source: 2016 TNS Infratest research – Italy
Annual report 2016 – CET1:
- FinecoBank: 22.9%
- Barclays plc: 12.4%
- Lloyds Banking Group plc: 13.8%
- HSBC holding: 13.6%
- Standard Chartered Bank: 13.6%