Vai alla homepage Complaints Print

If you have a complaint about the service provided by the Bank, you should send a written notice giving details of the complaint by post or email to the Bank using the details below:

The Bank will provide you with a response within 8 weeks of receiving the complaint.

If the Bank has not been able to resolve any complaint you make about its products and services within 8 weeks, or if you are not satisfied by the Bank’s response, you can refer your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service.
If you want to contact the Financial Ombudsman Service, you will need to do this within six months from receipt of the Bank’s final response to you. The Bank has joined the voluntary jurisdiction of the Financial Ombudsman Service in the UK.

To find out more about the service, you can:

a) visit:; or

b) write to

The Financial Ombudsman Service

Exchange Tower


E14 9SR; or

a) phone them on: 0800 0234 567 or 0300 1239 123; or

b) fax them on : 020 7964 1001; or

c) email them at:

The European Commission has established an online dispute resolution platform (ODR platform). This is specifically designed to help customers resident in the European Union who have bought goods and services online from traders established in the European Union but were unable to get their complaint resolved to their satisfaction. As discussed above, if you are not satisfied by the Bank’s resolution of your complaint and you have signed up for services online, you can submit your complaint online through the ODR platform in any of the official languages of the European Union. The platform will then send your complaint to the Financial Ombudsman Service for an independent review within 90 days. However, as discussed above, you may also contact the Financial Ombudsman Service directly.

For more information, you can access the platform directly at:

As the Bank’s customer, you may use this service if you are still resident in the European Union and you purchased your product or service with the Bank online.

You will need the following information:

If you do not accept the decision of the Financial Ombudsman Service, you can still go to court (although the statute of limitations will still apply). You will also be able to inform the Financial Ombudsman Service if you do not wish to take your complaint any further with them.